Rob Woodbridge and I discussed the business of mobility on UNTETHER.tv. During the full video interview which will be posted next Thursday, September 9th, I shared with Rob the story of W3i and Apperang, as well as practical tips for app developers to consider when promoting their application.
Home Posts tagged "application promotion"
Tag Archives: application promotion
Top 20 Posts
- How To Achieve A Top Chart Ranking In The Apple iOS App Store
- iPhone, Android, and Blackberry App Marketing Research
- How to Improve Your App’s Ratings in the App Store by Using In-app Messaging
- How Pay Per Download Programs Lower Costs for App Developers
- Insight on How to Increase Mobile App Distribution Based on Android, Blackberry and iOS Application Research with Consumers
- In-App Purchases Driving Top Grossing Apps
- Five Steps to Increase Discovery of Your Mobile Game
- About Me
- Maximize your iPhone App Marketing Efforts: Free Insider Tips
- Android vs iOS- Where should app developers spend their time?
- Top 6 Predictions Impacting Apps in 2011
- Why universal iPad/iPhone apps are good for users but bad for a developers’ rankings
- iPhone App Description Tips
- Tips for Promoting Apps Using Twitter
- How Amazon is using cross promotion, SEM, and more to promote their Kindle apps
- How To Create Hit Apps: Interview with Mike Lee, Co-founder, Tapulous
- 15 Tips from Game Developers to Increase App Usage
- Killer Apps for IPTV and the Future of IPTV Apps
- Why Ad Bursts Work to Drive App Installs
- Tips for Acquiring Android App Users